Friday, June 23, 2017

Sunthing Specia/Cardz TV!


Hi everyone,

Summer is finally here YAY! So I thought I would do a Summer themed card For Cardz TV Challenge. I purchased a sunglass die a few months ago and hadn't used it. Summer is definitely a good reason to pull it out. I really like how my card turned out.

Now onto the stamp set that I am using today it's called "Fun in the Sun" how perfect!!!
If you head over to Cardz TV Stamps you can purchase your set too, also Mary has several stamp sets on sale, I am sure she has just what your looking for!

If you would like to check out my video to see what products I used to create this card click here!

Be sure to join the Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Adorable Moe !

Scrapper69 said...

This is so DANG CUTE! I totally LOVE that Sentiment!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations