Friday, June 9, 2017

Card Crazy Crafters/Cardz TV Challenge!


Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doin great! It's time for Card Crazy Crafters, this week I did a little bit of coloring, not something that I normally do, but wanted to give it a shot. I think I did pretty good with the coloring... what do you think?

Here is the card set I am using today "Mini Messages" I simply adore this new set, it's one of my favs!!
Well, that's about all I have for ya, be sure to head over to Cardz TV to check out the other designers creations and enter the Anything Goes Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card turned out BEAUTIFUL! Lovely job coloring! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Shawnee said...

I love your coloring!! I also love the stitched border on your card. Great job!!