Sunday, May 15, 2016

Gift Card Holder/PPPR!!


Hi everyone,

Have you hopped today?? PPPR is having our First Facebook Blog Hop, you may start by clicking PPPR May Inspiration Facebook Hop!!
 It's my day over at PPPR, I want to share another shaped card with you today! My daughter loves Cookie dough ice cream, so I thought she would love to enjoy some cool treats on me! This cute Ice Cream Truck will do the trick as well as this Basic Gift card holder. I just did a little tweaking here and there and my Ice Cream Truck with gift card holder came together perfectly! Love it and she did too!!

Cutting files I used to make my card!

Be sure to join the Linky Party!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Absolutely adorable! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Sue from Oregon said...

Grand idea...a great way to give an ice cream gift card...LOVE it!

Adrian said...

Cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Fabulous Shaped Card! LOVE the design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great shape! You should come enter this in my something yummy challenge! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sherrie K. said...

Your ice cream truck is fabulous! Such a fun design!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable Melissa. I haven't been to DQ in awhile you got me wanting to go now. I love it.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Georgiana said...

Super yummy gift card holder. Your shape cards have been fantastic!