Monday, April 25, 2016

Greater love/Cardz TV Stamps!!!


Hi everyone,

I thought I would share this card I made for Cardz TV Gallery,  I'm using achohol markers, not something that I do often, but I think I am improving!! I just love how these flowers turned out and accompanied with Cardz TV Stamps, it's just the right touch, I hope you enjoy them!!

This stamp set is an oldie, but a goodie and guess what, Mary has a new price for this set as well as, Rejoice....$6.99 AWESOME PRICE!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

girlia said...

Beautiful Cards!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sharon said...

Awesomeness for sure Melissa!!! These are most beautiful!!! Love, love, love this Bible verse and how you used it on both of your awesome cards!!!! :)