Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lift me up/Cardz TV Gallery!


Hi everyone,

Back again with a card share for Cardz TV Gallery! Just a little lift me up card, for that special person that you want to show how much they are appreciated with a touch of fun too. As I have said before Mary has the perfect sentiments!! I hope you enjoy my card.
Here is the stamp set I am using today, it's one of her recent releases click here for yours today!
I will be entering this card into the following challenge;

Craftin desert divas-Anything goes

Thanks so much and have a blessed day!

8 comments:

girlia said...

So cute. Love the image and sentiment

L.B. said...

This is a fun card. Love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our Anything Goes Challenge.

Scrapper69 said...

What a Great Card!!! The sentiment is wonderful with this image... LOVE IT! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Cricutjunkie said...

Melissa, What a great card, love the shape and the sentiment is perfect. TFS Traci

Sharon said...

Fabulous card Melissa!! Love this image!!!!! :)

Georgiana said...

How fun, but I bet it is scary as you are flying high above the ocean.

DIANA L. said...

Super fun card Melissa
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day Have a safe 4th of July
DIANA L.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Sherrie K. said...

Fun shaped card! Awesome design and such a perfect sentiment Melissa!
Have a GREAT day!
Sherrie k