Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Classy/Cardz TV Gallery!!


Hi everyone,

It's my day over at Cardz Tv Gallery and I have a card to share with you today. My sister asked me to make a card for a friend of hers and told me a little bit of what she might like. Her favorite color was purple, I added grey, black and white to make the colors pop! You really can't tell the true colors and I had already given the card away so I couldn't take more pics, but I hope you like it!

Here is the stamp set I used, be sure to pic up yours too, your gonna love it!

I will be enterting this card into the following challenge:

Scrappy Moms-Birthday

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty!!! Very Chic & Classic... LOVE it! :) Have a Crafty Day!!!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sharon said...

Great card Melissa!! Love it! :)

DIANA L. said...

This is one classy card Melissa. You have inspired me I just got this cartridge. Have a blessed day, Diana

Cricutjunkie said...

Melissa, what a great card. Very simple and classy. TFS Traci

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Melissa! Love the papers and classy design!
Sherrie K

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great birthday card! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

girlia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.