Monday, December 15, 2014

Merry Christmas/Cardz TV Gallery


Hi everyone,

This is my last post for Cardz TV Gallery in 2014, so I thought I would go out wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, what better way to do that than with a card. Maybe, just maybe, you will sing the song that Charlie Brown is singing too!! :)

Here is the stamp set I am using from Cardz TV Stamps, it's called "Very Merry"!

Images are from Krafty Knook

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

5 comments:

mum of two said...

This is awesome Melissa!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh!! This card is fabulous Melissa!! I totally love it!!!!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is simply wonderful! I LOVE watching this every year! The tree is perfect! :)

Brenda said...

Your card is so awesome Melissa! I love Charlie Brown and his Christmas tree! Hugs, Brenda

girlia said...

adorable...I love this cartoon