Saturday, March 22, 2014

CREATE A FRIEND BLOG HOP DAY 2!!!!


Hello My Creative Friends,

I am first up on the hop and just want to say welcome back for Day 2 of the Create A Friend Blog Hop.  As mentioned on yesterday's post you must comment on everyone's blog in order to be able to win.  We are excited to share with you our projects for today.  We're having a blast!  This cartridge is amazing and so are the ladies lined up to show you their creations.    Let's get this party started!!!


 Karen-from Little Scrap Pieces, be sure to stop by her blog she has a linky party goin on too!

 Carri~abusybee from DoubleClick
Would ya look at her, she looks so cute in all that rain, I don't know if I want to sing, "Singin' in the Rain or The sun will come out tomorrow"!!! 
 I just love her in her little rain gear, don't you?

I hope you have enjoyed my card for today, next up will be Crafty Susie, she's so creative!

Blog hop Line up, just in case you have gotten lost along the way!


I will be entering my card into the following challenge:

Show it off Saturday-Linky Party - Anything handmade!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

27 comments:

girlia said...

Melissa this is just too cute. I don't know which song you will choose, but they are both good choices. Just awesome.

Life and Knits said...

This is one stylish little girl in the rain! Great card shape too! Love the design. You always make the prettiest cards!!

Susie

Unknown said...

Amazing card. Love this girl!

Karen said...

Oh now I really want that cart! super cute! Karen

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW your little Missy is stinkin' cute I love her you really created a sweet card and how you did your girl is just so sweet I so agree with you as to what to sing. Great creative, clever creation love...love...love!!
What a fun hope I so love this cartridge.

shawn box said...

Melissa, what can I say? She is beautiful!(

Adrian said...

She is so cute, makes me want to play in the puddles!

mamawcindy said...

She is so Cute playing in the rain! Love It! I could do so much with this Cartridge. I have to get it! You always make the cutest things. Thanks for Sharing and Happy Spring!

Migdalia said...

I do not have this cartridge and you do not know how much I love it now...This is so SWEET!
The cart is on my wish list....
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, what a cute design! I love your darling little girl and raincoat is so cute!
Great shape of the card to!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

the little girl looks like she's having a lot of fun in the rain.
Cute card.

Shelly said...

Too cute!! I love love love this cut!!! I'm using it soon :)
Thanks for another great day of inspiration !
Shelly

Alvina said...

Your card is adorable, thanks for sharing!!! I really like it!

Anonymous said...

This is totally adorable!

Linsey R said...

Yes indeedy, definitely VERY adorable and makes me wanna sing!!! I just love how you put earrings on your sweet girls--sooo cute!!! Thanks for another darling creation today Melissa! Wonderful job! :)

Morph Mania Creations said...

Rain, rain go away!! Very nice card.

Sharon said...

What a cute little girl. I have this cartridge but have not used it much. Looks like it's coming out!

marg0006 said...

Fun shape and super cute little girl.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Anonymous said...

Really adorable card. I like the shape of the card, and you picked the perfect paper to go along with it!

Evelyn

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Melissa,
This is so cute! I love that you all are using this cartridge! It is my newest one and I am getting lots of ideas! Thank you!!!
Hugs,
Georgia

D- said...

IT's raining cuteness.
Your card that is.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Unknown said...

Loving the little rainy day card fabulous. X

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so sweet, her little raincoat is adorable! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sue D said...

So sweet in her rain gear!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Georgiana said...

Hope she stays dry with that umbrella. Super cute!

katieo said...

So pretty. I love her rain outfit and the embossed background

Creations by Shirl said...

super cute!