Friday, August 23, 2013

Super Teacher


Hi everyone,

Time for another Stuck on Sketches challenge! This week we are to use borders and I will be using the "Apple Border" from the Doodle Charms Cart.  Take a gander at this cute little card!!!

 I found the chalk board at Michael's in the dollar bin, used my white gel pin for the mathematical problem, turned out gr8t!

I hope you take the time to head over to SOUS, check out the rest of the designers and enter the challenge!

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

My Creative Time - Back To School
D.L Art - Back to School
Scrappy Moms - Back to School
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

This card is adorable Melissa! I love these apples from Doodlecharms!! Love that tiny chalkboard too and the fabulous papers you have used! I also love Emma's die for the sentiment!! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Life and Knits said...

Fabulous card Melissa! It's been a little crazy for me lately, sorry I missed this one. Love it!!!

Susie

Cassandra said...

Cute little chalk board. Love the classic color. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute - I love the patterned paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

- Mel

Nanne said...

This is so cute Melissa and such a clever way to use the border challenge, wouldn't of thought of that..LOL
Hugs
Nanné

Cathryn said...

Great job on this card! Love that apple cut! Thank you for playing along with the My Creative Time Designer's Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)