Sunday, August 25, 2013


Hi everyone,

It's time for another Action Wobble Sunday!!! Oh boy, I have an adorable card for you today, at least I think so! I made a card a while back that had this little guy on it, but unfortunately he needed a new home, he couldn't wobble anymore....:(  If you would like to see how he looked before just click here!!

I really like his new and improved card/home, he sure knows how to get his wobble on now.....
Now that's some action!!!
 I hope you enjoy my card, make sure you visit The Scrapbooking Queen to pick up your set of  Action Wobbles today!

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken adorable!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Melissa! LOVE the papers and the doggie is ADORABLE! :O)

Adrian said...

He is 2 cute!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is adorable!

enjoy *~*