Sunday, August 11, 2013

Have a Happy YOU day!


Hi everyone,

 It's time for Action Wobble Sunday! As some of you know I just love mushrooms!
 Well this little mushroom is from Sugar and Spice added with a little texture from my cuttlebug embossing folder which is filled with mushrooms, I think I have my fetish covered...lol
Now lets check out her moves, she knows how to rock.....
I just love the colors and the sentiment is from Cardz TV stamps!

 I hope you enjoy my card, make sure you visit The Scrapbooking Queen to pick up your set of  Action Wobbles today!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Kate said...

This is so Adorable. Love this.

Adrian said...

Very cute!

Maggie Perez said...

Hi Moe I have been viewing your blog for sometime now and love all your creations thanks for inspiring me i'm your new follower come follow me at http://kraftingseasons.blogspot.com/ hope to see you soon Maggie

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Great card Melissa! Beautiful colors and the 'shroom is super cute on that wobble.

Susie

Gwen said...

So awesome!

girlia said...

so cute