Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Challenges!!!




Hi everyone,

Just thought I would take the time to post for a few challenges today! I got this stamp from CTMH, lets just say, I love it! You can make a thank you card in minutes using this, my embossed buttons are from Sizzix. I also used the Tim Holtz distress tool, I had it for a few months and never took the time to use it. I have to admit, my paper was torn a bit, so what better way to hide your mistakes...lol.  Well I hope you enjoy my card!

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion - Thank You
Heck of a Challenge - Thank You
Pause Dream Enjoy - Use Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a nice day!

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice! Great distressing!

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really lovely card Melissa, I like the distressing and the bow,Thanks for joining in with us this month at Heck of a Challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Adrian said...

Very pretty , simple and fast!!

Georgiana said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color brown!

Angi Barrs said...

Super beautiful and elegant!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous thank you card!
Thanks for playing along with Pause Dream Enjoy challenges!
<3 Pam, PDE DT

DesignerDiva said...

I love this card! the simplicity makes it quite stunning!
Thanks for playing along at Heck of a Challenge this month and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Unknown said...

So simple and elegant, love the vintage touch of this card. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Tonya said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Beautiful distressing and I love the white bow against the warm tones, so pretty! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Thank you" Challenge :)

The Archiving Angel said...

So gorgeous. Loving the color scheme, that ribbon just rocks.