Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's my day!


 
 
Hi everyone,
 
 I have been chosen by TSQ to be the Featured Designer today!! I will be showcasing some of her wonderful products and for starters here is the stamp set I will be using:
 
Royal Sayings 2
 
This set has some really cute sayings and it's one of my favorites from here collection.
I will also be showcasing,
Royal Jewels
The Royal Jewels come in a variety of colors, I am using a soft pastel pink on my card. These products and so much more can be purchased at her Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking here!
Here is my card, it would be just perfect for the Princess in your life!
 


Make sure you stop by TSQ blog and check out all the things she has goin on and  don't forget to go shopping here!

This card will also be entered into the following challenges:

DL ART - Link up Happy Birthday

Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!


11 comments:

katieo said...

Very pretty. Great shades of pink

Annette said...

This is so pretty! I really like how you added the gems:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...what little girl wouldn't love this? Lee-Ann :)

Adrian said...

SOOO cute! Love BG paper!

Life and Knits said...

This is so pretty! Very royal!!

Susie

Migdalia said...

What a Sweet card!Adorable!!!TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats on your designer spot today!!! Your princess card is so pretty!!! Great job and tfs!

Hugs!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card...love the jewels! Congrats on your DT spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

I love It !!!!! It is so pricess-y love the bling on the points.
super cute card
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very cute card. Smooches...

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Visiting from DLART Linky party. Definitely a Princess of a card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"