Friday, December 2, 2011

A STAR is born!!!!




Hi everyone,

I just wanted to enter  a few challenges. With Christmas approaching, all you really see now are holiday cards. I think a break from it all would be great. So  check out this cutie with a big patootie!!! Would ya look at Patrick just chillin on this winter day....lol. I think this sentiment says it all!!!!  He is just so cute, who would have thought a star would be this adorable?

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Whimsical Wednesday - "Add Texture"

Robin's Creative Cottage - Challenge #1 "Let it Sparkle"
create a project and add anything that shines or sparkles... glitter, jewels, tinsel etc...

 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

post signature

17 comments:

girlia said...

Melissa this is hilarious and cute at the same time.

Jovan said...

This is super cute! I love that sentiment!

Kate said...

LOL this is so cute. Love the sentiment so perfect for Patrick.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

This just brings a smile to my face! I need to pull this cart back out. What a cute card!

Annette said...

This card is sure to give a smile to someone:) So funny!

Adrian said...

so cute, love the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

so cute, made me smile!

Amy said...

Very cute- love the sentiment- it made me laugh :)Amy

Rhonda Emery said...

how cute is this adorable

Tracy said...

LOL I love Spnge Bob and Patrick. You card was a fun non-Christmas chuckle for the day. :-) Awesome Melissa!

Patty B said...

Super funny card! Very creative way to use Robin's stamp!! Thanks for joining us at RCC!

RCC DT Member
Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

OMGoodness, this card is too funny!! What a perfect sentiment!

GiGi said...

This is SO FUN! I LOVE that sentiment and Patrick too! LOL!

Heather May Holbrook said...

What a perfect use of that sentiment! I love that you took a break from the holiday themes and your card is just too cute. P.S. I love your blog too! That header is just awesome! Thanks for joining us at Robin's Creative Cottage this week!
Heather :)

Maquel said...

Too funny! Great use of the sentiment! Thanks for Joining in the challenge at Robin's Creative Cottage!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Maquel said...

Too funny! Great use of the sentiment! Thanks for Joining in the challenge at Robin's Creative Cottage!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

too cute.lol.love the inside of the card.tfs