Friday, December 2, 2011

A STAR is born!!!!




Hi everyone,

I just wanted to enter  a few challenges. With Christmas approaching, all you really see now are holiday cards. I think a break from it all would be great. So  check out this cutie with a big patootie!!! Would ya look at Patrick just chillin on this winter day....lol. I think this sentiment says it all!!!!  He is just so cute, who would have thought a star would be this adorable?

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Whimsical Wednesday - "Add Texture"

Robin's Creative Cottage - Challenge #1 "Let it Sparkle"
create a project and add anything that shines or sparkles... glitter, jewels, tinsel etc...

 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

post signature

17 comments:

girlia said...

Melissa this is hilarious and cute at the same time.

Jovan said...

This is super cute! I love that sentiment!

Kate said...

LOL this is so cute. Love the sentiment so perfect for Patrick.

Hugs,
Kate

Smiley21 said...

This just brings a smile to my face! I need to pull this cart back out. What a cute card!

Annette said...

This card is sure to give a smile to someone:) So funny!

Adrian said...

so cute, love the sentiment!

sandee said...

so cute, made me smile!

Amy said...

Very cute- love the sentiment- it made me laugh :)Amy

Rhonda Emery said...

how cute is this adorable

Tracy said...

LOL I love Spnge Bob and Patrick. You card was a fun non-Christmas chuckle for the day. :-) Awesome Melissa!

Patty said...

Super funny card! Very creative way to use Robin's stamp!! Thanks for joining us at RCC!

RCC DT Member
Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

OMGoodness, this card is too funny!! What a perfect sentiment!

GiGi said...

This is SO FUN! I LOVE that sentiment and Patrick too! LOL!

Heather P said...

What a perfect use of that sentiment! I love that you took a break from the holiday themes and your card is just too cute. P.S. I love your blog too! That header is just awesome! Thanks for joining us at Robin's Creative Cottage this week!
Heather :)

Maquel said...

Too funny! Great use of the sentiment! Thanks for Joining in the challenge at Robin's Creative Cottage!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Maquel said...

Too funny! Great use of the sentiment! Thanks for Joining in the challenge at Robin's Creative Cottage!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

cricutalltime said...

too cute.lol.love the inside of the card.tfs