Friday, December 2, 2011

MAG Challenge by the Page # 54



Hi everyone,

It's time for Mag Challenge #54!! This week we are using Stretch Your Imagination page 52.


Remember, with Mag we can only use the images on this page, no other cricut cuts are allowed, however you may use any other embellishments in your stash!

I think it's so funny that with all the different designs on this cart, random.org chose "Winter" for us... go figure! LOL  I wanted to make my card look like the season, so I used the DCWV Winter Wander Stack from last year. I just love, love, love this paper!!  Doesn't it look wintery???

OK, now it's time for you to create your project and link it to Mag Challenge by the page, make sure you invite a friend to join in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

10 comments:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is beautiful. I love that paperstack too:)

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Very pretty card! :)Amy

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love this Melissa. I have that same paper stack. Love that background. Smooches... Felicia

Jovan said...

This is so beautiful! Love the papers you used!

katieo said...

I love those papers and the way you positioned the word

girlia said...

Melissa this is just too cute. Love the long card.

Tracy said...

WOW! Limited challenges are always a little scary but you sure did an amazing job with this one. Beautiful wintery card Melisssa!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous card!

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see my new cards.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Brenda said...

Awesome winter card!

GiGi said...

This is beautiful! I love the tall card! Or should I say wide card..lol.