Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School Blog Hop WINNERS!

Hi everyone,

I hope your enjoying this lovely Monday, I just want to thank everyone for their Birthday wishes and comments, without no further ado here are the winners chosen by random.org.... our first winner is....


14 Sunshine HoneyBee said... Best Blogger Tips
Cute Back to School project. I'm a new follower. We have a couple things in common. First would be our same first name. Second we be that we both have a daughter in college. Mine is entering her sophomore yr at college. Melissa "Sunshine HoneyBee" You are now the proud owner of.........
 
The Birthday Celebration winner is.......
25 Mommy's Crafty Creations said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
Great project, TFS Veronica  
You are now the proud owner of..........
I will be emailing you ladies shortly, you will have until Monday 22 11:59pm Eastern Standard time to get in touch with me.

Thanks for stopping by everyone and have a blessed day!

post signature

5 comments:

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much!! I will be waiting for your email. Yay im so excited!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Hello Melissa from Melissa,
Thank you! I emailed you my addy info.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Just A Pac Rat said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your new toys.

circlebenterprises.com

Dawn said...

Hi! I loooove the look of your remodeled blog. Very, very nice job. I love the colors you chose too. I put your new "blinkie" on my blog! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Tisha said...

I am loving the new look too Melissa! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It's so good to hear from you!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com