Friday, June 17, 2011

M.A.G. Challenge by the Page #31



Hi everyone,

We are having a Design Team Call for M.A.G. Challenge, so if you are ready to get your creativity on, make sure you stop by and get your submissions in....we want YOU!

 M.A.G. Challenge #31, this week we are to make a project using the Pagoda cartridge page 52, remember we can only use the images on this page, everything else has to be embellishments!!
 
 I was trying my best this week to only use from my scrap bin and I did very well!! I was able to make this complete card!!! Only the buttons and the braiding cord were new items!!  I am using the Tag feature for my card, there is a green mat embossed with the Swiss Dots behind the image. The larger mat is embossed with Vines by Quickutz. (Thanks Mee Mee!!) The sentiment is from Joy's Life "Your So Punny Stamps. This was a very simply card for me this week, I hope you enjoy it!

Make sure you stop by M.A.G. Challenge  and join in on the fun, don't forget to invite a friend!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

11 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I saw your card on the M.A.G. Blog and it turned out really pretty! TFS! :o)
Theresa

Raina said...

I wish I had that cart. I would join in on the fun! I'll be ready for the next one!

Raina's Favorite Crafty Things @ http://scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Gonna hop over to MAG to see your card. Great job using up your scraps. Thanks for stopping by from DTC!! Happy to be a new follower now!
:O)
Jessica

girlia said...

Great job Melissa

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Your card is so cute...love it. TFS! ~Shen

Dawn said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the colors too. Have a great day!

girlia said...

I have an award for you on my blog please stop and pick it up

Amy said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for visiting my blog!! :)

Lisa said...

WOW, this card is so gorgeous and elegant! I can't believe you used mostly scraps! Just amazing and so beautiful!! I love it :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

Love the color combination. Its a pretty card!
Judy

Nadia's World said...

Love Pagoda....great job on the challenge!

Nicole T.