Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion #17




Hi everyone,

Just want to take the time to welcome all of my new followers and say, thanks so much for following my blog, I really appreciate it!

Now onto today's post, we are to create a Father's day project, I love to make cards and so I did. I am using Designer's Calendar and Nifty Fifties cartridges. The Tie is cut at 4.56 and the mat is at 5.00. I added a button to the collar to make it more realistic. The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye, the black paper is Recollections, everything else is from my scrap bin.

I hope you enjoy my card and you are inspired to create your Father's Day project, link it to Celebrate the Occasion, please invite a friend to join in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

12 comments:

girlia said...

Lovin' this card Melissa. You are so creative

DIANA L. said...

Very nice love the colors

Lisa Norris said...

Great card...nice and masculine! I stink at that! ;o) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Wonderful card!! It's so simple, but the doodling adds just the perfect touch! :)
Linda :)
www.fancyframework.com

Georgiana said...

Looking like a sharp dressed man!

GiGi said...

This is so cute!

Lisa Norris said...

Hi...just telling you how I get the words on my videos. I used Windows Live Movie Maker, and it lets you put captions wherever you want in your video. You can also add in photos and all sorts of stuff that I don't know how to do yet. :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Such a great Father's Day card. TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Love this man card!!! Lee-Ann :)

Aim said...

What a FANTASTIC card!! I LOVE your design and such a perfect image!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
CTO DTM

Nicole said...

Oh, I love your card!!

Nadia's World said...

Love your card! Great job!!

Nicole T.