Thursday, May 19, 2011

Design Team Thursday!!!



                                                                                   
Hi everyone,

Just want to take the time to welcome all of my new followers and say thanks so much for following my blog!!
 
It's now time for Design Team Thursday! This week we were to create a project with a "Summer Time" theme, I was inspired by Joy's "I'd love to SEA you!" on her Lots of Pun Stamps. I chose the lighthouse and waves from Wall Decor and More cartridge. I thought this would be the perfect image for a tall card which measure 4x9 and it fits into a standard size business envelope. The lighthouse is cut at 5.95, the waves are at .71. The moon is from Disney's Pooh and Friends and it's cut at 1.15. The black paper is from Recollections and the rest of my papers are from my scrap stash. I really love the look of this card and already have a request to make 2 for one of my clients!
 
I hope you have enjoyed my creation this week and make sure you visit Joy for all of her wonderful products!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

14 comments:

Ash said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I love that sentiment!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card...I love lighthouses:)
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Misty Olsen said...

This is SO lovely Melissa!!!
great job..I love the sentiment

Amy said...

This is so beautiful! Looks just like OBX at night with the lighthouse....wish I was there!

Amanda said...

Oh my Melissa, your card is stunning!! I just love the colors and the light house image..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

Jovan said...

This card is so beautiful! I love this idea and the colors are great.

Esther said...

Beautiful card! Perfect with that sentiment!!

Nadia's World said...

This is stunning! So beautiful!

TFS!

Nicole T.

Nicole said...

Great job Melissa!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the lighthouse and how you put white in for the lights, really pretty card :)

girlia said...

Gorgeous card Melissa!

Cricutjunkie said...

How cute, the color combination really makes the card pop. Great Job. TFS Traci

thekolbes said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing
Trish

Anonymous said...

What a nice card! Very elegant!