Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 62




Hi everyone,

Just want to say welcome to all of my new followers and thanks so much for following my blog.

The challenge for you this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge is to make a Cup of Cheer using any cartridge and any colors you'd like. My card is made with the Smiley Cards cartridge, my cup is cut at 2.85 the circle is a punch and my mat design is cut at 4.56. I hadn't used this cup before so I thought it would be just perfect for the challenge, in hopes that he brings someone some form of cheer! My sentiment is from Joy's Lots of Pun Stamps, think it fits perfectly!

I hope this creation inspires you for yours, please ask someone to join in on the fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm loving this card! I'm glad that I am not the only one that used the mug....Great Card
Jennifer DT#1

http://thecardboutique.blogspot.com said...

nice card,thanks for the inspiration and your comment!

Adrian said...

Great job! LOve it:)

girlia said...

Melissa this is outstanding. Love it

Unknown said...

This is the cutiest card. The card makes me think of Ray Charles. I love it!

Sharon said...

Adorable! Love it! :)

Nicole said...

This card made me smile! Love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute, perfect sentiment!

Karen Aicken said...

FUN card - I had to use the mug too, after seeing your card. TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking,dotcom

Charlotte said...

Cute colors and Super Happy!

Christy said...

i love this card...it would be perfect for hubby's...christy