Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #60




Hi everyone,

This week on Cricut Cardz Challenge we are to create a Valentine's card for a Man, you may use any cartridge any colors you'd like. I created an S or Z fold card, I used the Smiley Cards cart to get my guitars, one is cut at 2.60 and the other is cut at 2.25. I put them on a 2" square and centered it in the middle of the card only gluing half to the card. I put the guitars together with a wobble so that they can really rock!!!! The sentiment, "You Rock!" is from Joy's Life, Father and Son Stamps, by the way, if you haven't seen her new set of Yummy Pun Stamps you may purchase your pre-order here!

I hope this has inspired you to get your creativity flowing and please invite some friends to join in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Anita said...

What cuties!! I haven't made this type of card yet, so thanks for the inspiration. Nice job!! Anita CCC-DT

girlia said...

Very cute card. Love the colors

Nicole said...

Very nice! Perfect for a man!

tt.scraps said...

How cute is this?!?! Very manly and coooolio!

Adrian said...

Wow, I really like this!!! Great card:)

JustYolie said...

A pair of cuties! Love it.

Laverne said...

This card is too Cool...I love that cartridge!

Debbie said...

I like your S/Z card idea!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Just a little off on the wedding date... it was Aug 20/88. :D

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/