Friday, January 14, 2011

M.A.G. Challenge by the Page #10



Hi everyone,

We have a guest designer this week, Nicole from Creative Delights by Nicole, has put together a wonderful project using vinyl, you really must check out her blog!!

Our challenge this week is from the Storybook cart page 69. I chose the oval scallop, one is cut at 7.35 and the other is cut at 6.17 (Gypsy). I had to result to my sticker stash, because we can only use the images on this page, found 2 birds and a heart, thought it would be perfect since Valentines Day will be soon approaching, added some ribbon, embossed with Swiss Dots and some doodling, another challenge complete.

I hope you enjoy my take on our challenge, it's now time for you to get those creative juices flowing and invite a friend to join in on the fun, link your project to M.A.G. Challenge by the Page by Wednesday 19 11:59 pm.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

11 comments:

girlia said...

Very Beautiful Melissa.

Adrian said...

Love the birds in the middle, very nice card!

snappy scrappy said...

Wow! Great card!

Nicole said...

Love your layering and birds!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Very pretty card, love the birds with the heart. Very lovey dovey,lol, couldn't help it :)

Lisa J said...

So gorgeous Melissa!! Wish I could join you this week! Have fun!

Claire Langan said...

Lovely card...

GiGi said...

This is so beautiful! I love seeing your creations!

JustYolie said...

Pretty Vday card!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I didn't have the cartridge or I would have participated. Waiting for next week!

Jolanda said...

I love this card - so sweet and romantic :)