Saturday, October 23, 2010

M.A.G. Challenge By The Page #1




Hi everyone,

I was on Skype with Gloria Of Girlia's Cards and Adrian of By Adrian 4 U and we decided to have a challenge among ourselves. The rules: First we decided we had to use a cartridge that we all had. Blindingly pick a page from the cartridge book and create something from whatever is on that particular page; and Lastly, it has to be done by Wednesday 10/27/10.

The cart that was chosen was Celebrations page 92 it's a cart that we all had.
So since Gloria and Adrian has there's done, I will be bringing up the rear!!

I seen a similar card from another blog, not sure where exactly I seen it, gave it my own twist and here is my take on our challenge! If you would like to join, just stop by M.A.G Challenge By The Page...Let's have some fun!!!

I am also entering this challenge into 2 challenges

Southern Girls Challenge
- glitter
Crafty Ann's Challenge- Ribbon, Gems and at least one embellishment

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day

15 comments:

Adrian said...

OMG!!! This is just too cute for words! U r so rocked this!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Sooo adorable...love it!

Norma said...

Super cute card I love the colors!!!!

girlia said...

Wowwwwwwwww!!!! This card is so wonderful. Melissa, words can not express how great it is.

Jovan said...

What a cool challenge and your card is AWESOME. I love all of the cards you girls made.

Georgiana said...

I love that you challenged each other. I would love to find a few people to do that with! Try to remember me next time.

Georgiana : )

Carol said...

I adore the balloons,what a super cute card.Thanks so much for joining us at southern girls

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Melissa! I love the papers and the balloons are fabulous - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Sharon said...

This is just sooooo cute! I love it! :)

Steph said...

Your cards are so cute! Love the one with the balloons.

Joanna said...

Very cute!

Julie said...

Such a very clever card,thankyou for sharing it with us at Southern Girls challenge,have a great week,Julie.x

Deb Mitchell said...

Wow Gorgeous entry, such a beautiful card!:) Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls:)

Hugz

Deb

Dorcas said...

This is SOO pretty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com