Sunday, August 1, 2010

Craft your passion challenges/Paper Playtime




Hi everyone,

I want to give a warm welcome to my new followers and thanks for following my blog.


I was under the weather so that kind of hinder things for me, I am feeling much better now, and just wanted to get in at least one challenge, but I am submitting this card for 2 yea!!! Not my best work, was a little rushed to get it in before midnight and it's now 11:33pm...lol

I am entering Craft Passion, which has at least 3 different ribbons on your project and Paper Playtime has a BBQ theme which you can interpret any way you'd like. I used From my Kitchen and Don Juan carts and here is my take on both challenges.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Craft your passion challenges: http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-16-recipe.html

Paper PLaytime: http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-9-bbqing.html

2 comments:

Lauretta See said...

gorgeous card!!! i love it :) thank you for playing with us on the craft your passion challenge... come and play, again this week.. we have a sketch to follow. Good luck on the draw.. hugs x

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! I love the way you put the ribbons pieces o there and that apron is so sweet with the patterns and colors you used. Thanks again for playing in paper with us. Can't wait to see what you make for this week's challenge. :) Janis