Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another Challenge



Hi everyone,

Once again I would like to say thank you to everyone who is following my blog, I really appreciate each and everyone of you.

I came across this challenge site (StuckonSketches) through one of the blogs that I am following and I am really glad I did, I kind of got away from scrapbooking until a couple of weeks ago, I had to do a couple of books for friends. It gives you layouts to complete. I used DCWV Flower Shower Spring Pack. The cart was Tinker Bell & Friends. I cut Iridessa at 5 1/2" the flower at 4 1/4 I believe and the Mushroom at 2 1/4. I hope you enjoy my take on this layout.

Have a blessed day!

Melissa

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable!I love the beautiful colors!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, wow, fab colors and I love your Cricut cuts! Great design! So glad you found us and hope to see you back again~

Melin said...

Wow! Melissa's got her groove back...lol! Doesn't look like you got out of scrapping at all! What a gorgeous layout! Thanks for sharing. Blessings, Melin

Anonymous said...

I am a little late getting around to some of the blogs from last weeks Stuck on U challenge but here I am! I surely would not want to have missed this!!!
I am SUPER glad that you found us and I would be thrilled if you could join us again sometime! This LO is just wonderful! I adore the bright and happy feel to it, the colors are awesome and your cricut cuts turned out perfect!!!

Leah

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute layout tfs